Hydraulic Tyre Killer
We have designed the Hydraulic Tyre Killers especially for the entrance points which have threat of vehicle attack or for the ones that have high security requirements. Hydraulic tyre killer is the most secure system in case there is a threat of vehicle attack in addition to the control of vehicle access in high security applications. Even though the attack is from high tonnage vehicles with high speeds, it's not possible for the vehicle to keep on moving more than 25-30 more meters because of the damage to done to the wheels and to the rim of the vehicle. The drive unit is hydraulic but in case of power failure, these tyre killers can be lowered or lifted manually with the help of manual hand pump.
- Typical raise/lower time is 3 seconds
- In case of emergency, raise or lower time can be as low as 1.5 seconds
- With the help of PLC controller, raise or lower function can be achieved by every kind of card readers and biometric readers like fingerprint or hand shape, radio control and on or off key switch
- Safety accessories such as photocells, inductive loop detectors, flashing lights or red or green traffic lights can be integrated to the system very easily
- Typical weight of a tyre killer is 1-1.5 tons depending on tyre killer type and accessories
- Oil cooler or heater is standard in all hydraulic tyre killers